Tech for Retail presents its
In the course of our business, we may process information about you.
Your privacy and the security and confidentiality of your personal information are important to us.
Therefore, we undertake to process your personal data in compliance with French and European regulations on the protection of personal data, namely: Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms as amended, EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 published in the Official Journal of the European Union on May 4, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, directly applicable since May 25, 2018, as well as any other French or European regulation that may come to be applied in terms of personal data protection.
We invite you to read these documents carefully.
1. Where do you get your personal data that we process?
The personal data that we may process are from:
- Data that you provide when you use our Site and/or when we communicate by telephone, e-mail or otherwise;
This includes, for example, the data you enter in forms when you request a demonstration of our services.
- Data that we collect by means of cookies and/or equivalent technologies;
These cookies and other tracers record and transmit information to us about the pages you visit, the time you spend on our Site, the searches you perform, the actions you take, etc.
2. What information do we process?
We process all or part of the following data:
- Information about your identity (your title, surname(s), first name(s), postal address, e-mail, landline and/or cell phone number, etc.);
- Business information, such as the position or function you hold within the entity that employs you, or your business contact information: e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
- Data for monitoring our commercial relations
- Information related to your navigation of the Site, such as URLs of pages visited, your navigation path to - on - or from our Site (including date and time of navigation), page response time, error messages, data related to your interaction with our Site (page scrolling, your clicks, your mouse cursor, etc.)
We do not process sensitive data about you (such as your religion, political opinions, health, trade union membership, sexual preferences, etc.).
We make every effort to refrain from and prevent the collection and processing of personal data of minors under the age of 15.
3. For what purposes are your data processed?
We collect and/or process your personal data in order to:
- To manage our business relationship with you, if you are a customer
- To manage our canvassing operations (and thus allow you to receive by e-mail, postal mail, SMS, MMS or telephone, our news or offers concerning our products and/or services, our activity, our promotional operations etc.);
- To measure the audience of our Site, evaluate its use and improve its contents;
- Offer you polls and surveys;
- Manage your opinions on our products and/or services or our content;
- Notify you of any changes to our Site;
- To manage your requests to exercise your rights under Article 9 hereof;
- Managing unpaid bills and litigation;
- Ensure anti-fraud operations.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The processing of your data is generally based on our legitimate interest in executing, improving and optimizing the relationship with our customers and prospects.
It may also be based on the performance of a contract (for example, when you subscribe to a service) or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (for example, a demonstration of a product or service or an estimate).
Finally, some of the processing we do is based on our legal obligations.
However, in the following cases in particular, the processing of your data is based on your express and specific consent (which will be collected through a checkbox for example, or any other relevant positive action on your part, which will be indicated to you):
- The use of your data for commercial prospecting purposes (by e-mail, SMS, MMS, telephone, etc.). However, canvassing by e-mail will not require your consent if you are already one of our customers and if the canvassing message we send you concerns products or services similar to those we have already provided to you or if we write to you at your professional e-mail address and the subject of our solicitation is related to your professional activity;
- The use of your data transmitted by certain types of cookies (including: certain audience measurement cookies);
- Reuse of your data for purposes other than those set forth in Section 3 hereof.
As indicated in section 9 below, you may revoke this consent at any time.
For example, if you no longer wish to receive commercial prospecting e-mails from us, you can indicate this to us under the conditions set out in Article 9 below, or use the unsubscribe function provided for this purpose in the e-mail that we send you (generally, a clickable link to unsubscribe at the end of the message)
We will make sure that your request is processed as soon as possible and that the recipients of your data are also informed.
5. Who processes your data?
The person responsible for processing your personal data is :
- The Tech For Retail company,
The recipients of this data are :
- The authorized personnel of our company's data department, as well as their line managers;
- Authorized personnel of the departments in charge of the audit (statutory auditors, departments in charge of internal audit procedures, etc.);
- The authorized personnel of our partners, our subcontractors, as well as any person involved in the execution of the contract concluded with you (for example, the service providers supplying us with hosting services for your data), it being specified that we ensure that these persons present serious guarantees of security and confidentiality of the personal data that we transmit to them;
- Bodies, auxiliaries of justice, ministerial officers, and judicial and administrative authorities, under the conditions provided for by law;
- Any authorized person, when we are required to disclose and/or share your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations;
- The organization in charge of managing the Do Not Call List.
6. Where is your data processed?
Your data is processed mainly within the European Union.
Nevertheless, when our relationships with partners, subcontractors or third parties involve cross-border exchanges of your personal data outside the European Union, we ensure that these transfers are made to countries with an adequate level of protection, or that they are governed by legal tools guaranteeing a level of protection for these transfers that complies with European requirements (e.g., by the conclusion of Standard Contractual Clauses from the European Commission, and/or by the adherence of the data recipient entities to the Privacy Shield, when they are located in the United States).
In any case, you consent to the processing of your personal data outside the European Union under these conditions.
7. How is your data protected and stored?
Safety is at the heart of our concerns.
Accordingly, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, including physical, hardware and software measures, to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and to protect it from unauthorized access, use, misappropriation, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
In addition, we require our subcontractors to provide adequate security and confidentiality guarantees.
8. How long do we keep your data?
- Concerning the data related to the management of our customers and prospects :
The data relating to our customers will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary to manage the commercial relationship.
We may, however, retain your data for analysis or aggregate statistical purposes for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we have processed it, after having irreversibly anonymized it.
If you are one of our customers, your data used for commercial prospecting purposes will be kept for a maximum period of three (3) years from the end of our commercial relationship (for example, from the expiration date of your subscription, from the last contact from you, etc.).
If you are one of our prospects, not yet a customer, your data will be kept for a period of three (3) years from the date of their collection or from the last contact from you (such a contact corresponding, for example, to the case where you ask us for documentation or you click on a hypertext link contained in one of the e-mails that we send to you for prospecting purposes).
At the end of this three (3) year period, we will contact you again to see if you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
In the absence of a positive response from you, we undertake to delete or archive your personal data.
- About the ID:
If you exercise your rights of access or rectification under Article 9 below, the data relating to your identity document will be kept for a period of one (1) year.
If you exercise your right to object as described in Article 9 below, this data will be archived after a period of three (3) years.
- Concerning the data relating to your bank details:
Your credit card information will be deleted once the transaction is complete.
If you pay by credit card, the number of your card and its validity date may be kept as evidence in case of dispute of the transaction, for a period of thirteen (13) months following the date of debit or fifteen (15) months if it is a deferred debit card.
However, if you expressly consent, we may retain your credit card information for a longer period of time, for example, to facilitate payment for future purchases. In any case, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
The data relating to the visual cryptogram of your card will not be kept beyond the time necessary for the completion of each transaction, including in the case of successive payments or retention of the card number for subsequent purchases.
When the expiration date of your credit card is reached, your credit card information will be deleted.
The data relating to your SEPA direct debit mandate are kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and one year thereafter, subject to the processing of any complaints.
- Concerning the management of lists of opposition to receive prospecting:
If you exercise your right to object to receiving marketing, the information used to take into account your right to object will be kept for a minimum of three (3) years from the date you exercise this right.
- Concerning the statistics of audience measurement:
The information stored in your terminal (for example, thanks to cookies), or any other element used to identify you and allow your traceability, will not be kept beyond thirteen (13) months.
Your further visits to our Site will not extend the life of this information.
The raw traffic data associated with an identifier will also not be retained beyond thirteen (13) months.
After this period, your data will either be deleted or anonymized.
- Regarding your account data on our Site
When you create an account on our Site, the data will be deleted as soon as the account is deleted (subject to the above mentioned cases).
Your account will be considered inactive after two (2) years from the last time you use it. At the end of this period, your inactive account information will be deleted, after you have been notified and given the opportunity to object.
In any event, should we continue to process your data regardless of the closure of your account and the deletion of your account data, you will have the opportunity to exercise the rights set forth in Section 9 below.
9. What are your rights with regard to the processing of your data?
You have the right to access, oppose, rectify and delete your personal data.
If you have created an account on our Site, you may proceed directly to modify some of your data in the account.
In addition, you have the right to provide us with instructions on how you would like your personal data to be handled after your death (e.g., whether you would like it to be retained, deleted, or provided to a designated third party).
Finally, you can ask us to delete your personal data that was collected when you were a minor.
In addition, you can also exercise your right to limit the processing and your right to portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (if our processing is based on your consent).
Finally, you may exercise your right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing (such as profiling, for example) that produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you (but in this case we do not carry out such processing).
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data (such as the CNIL).
These rights can be exercised:
- By you, with respect to your personal data;
- By the person(s) exercising parental authority, if you are a minor;
- By your legal representative, if you are under guardianship;
- By the heirs of the deceased.
These persons will then be the recipients of the information resulting from the exercise of these rights.
You can exercise these rights by sending us your request:
- By e-mail to: email@example.com ;
- By mail to the address: 9 rue Christophe Colomb, 75008, PARIS.
In order to process your request, we will need to know your identity.
We may therefore request a photocopy of one of your identity documents bearing your signature. We will only keep this copy for the time necessary to process your request (subject to the specific time periods referred to in Article 8 above).
You will also need to specify the address to which the response should be sent.
Your request does not need to be motivated, except in the case of exercise by you of the right of opposition. Indeed, in case of exercise of your right of opposition, you will have to justify the existence of a legitimate reason, except in the case where your data are treated for purposes of canvassing, in particular commercial.
If you have any questions, please contact us by one of the following means:
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- By mail to the address: 9 rue Christophe Colomb, 75008, Paris
Please note that our data protection officer is: Pierre-Emmanuel Servant, his contact details will be communicated to you if necessary via one of the contact methods specified above.